::Friday after work Ryan and I started dog sitting for our friends. They have a St. Bernard and a little mix dog. They're so well behaved, so it's been fairly easy. We just have to go over there and let them out 3-4 times a day. They'll be gone for 2 weeks so it's gonna be a little while, but it shouldn't be too bad. They've been so playful whenever I go over there, so that's really been fun.
::I had ordered a bunch of items off of Amazon and Target earlier in the week with gift cards that we got from our baby-que. On Friday when I came home from work there was a ton of packages sitting at our front door. It was so fun opening them all (even though I was expecting them).
::Also on Friday, we had to run some errands so we made dinner and then headed into town. It was nice to get off base for a while and we had a good time. When we were out and about we had to stop at Target. When we were walking inside Ryan got stopped by a young girl with her daughter in a shopping cart. She asked if he wanted to buy a couple flower pens since it was her daughter's birthday and she was trying to buy her a present. I walked away because I left my phone in the car, but I really should have stayed. He not only bought 1, he bought 2. He's such a sucker for people like that; he claimed it was his good deed and asked if I would have bought one. I told him no, I would have said I didn't have any cash. Come to find out, the same girl was there a few months ago and our friend also bought a pen from her.
::Saturday Ryan was up fairly early as he had a long list of to-dos. He took our cars up to the Auto Hobby shop and he changed the oil. Our friend sells Ams-Oil and the last time we changed the oil in our vehicles was over a year ago. It was definitely worth it, so we went ahead and did that again.
::One of our friends was having people over for a BBQ and to watch the fight. So after Ryan got back, he had to go help him. When he got back, it was time to get ready and head over there.
::We obviously spent the evening with friends and watched the fight. It was a really good night, but unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. There were quite a few people there and it was just a good time. We didn't get home until after 1, which lately is pretty late for us.
::Sunday morning Ryan had to do lawn work, so he was out of the house at 8 and didn't get done until after 11. He had also offered to help 2 of our friends, so he went right after that and when he got home he was so tired. He took a quick nap and I made lunch. He was gone again and didn't get home until dinner time.
::My Sunday was a little more relaxed than his. I ended up spending my morning writing (and completing) thank you notes and doing laundry. We also started dog sitting for another one of our friends, except their dog will be staying with us for 2 weeks. It hasn't even been 1 day yet and it's already thrown our house for a loop. While he's a really well behaved dog and our dogs are adjusting well to having another dog in our house, it's definitely been an adjustment.
::As a thank you one of our friends made us dinner . Lumpia and some sort of soup (neither of us know what it's called) tonight. It was SOOOOO yummy! We really are so thankful for the friends that we've met/got here at Edwards.
::And I also ordered some monogrammed onesies and I got pictures of them. I think they're absolutely precious.



1 comment:
Awww I love Baby Mail!!!! One of my favorite things about the day =)
The onesies are adorable, I love monogrammed things!!
Post a Comment