Birth: 7 lbs 13 oz
1 month: 12 lbs 10 oz
2 months: 14 lbs 6 oz
3 months: 16.4 lbs
Length
Birth: 22 in
1 month: 22.5 in
2 months: 23 in
3 months: 24.5 in
Diapers
You are in size 3 diapers this month. (we switched you to size 3 when we went to Michigan)
Clothes
You wear 6 month clothes You will still wear big 3-6 month clothes and you have a couple 9 month outfits.
Eating
You are still exclusively breastfed and eat every 3-4 hours. You take 3 bottles at Tina's (4.5-5 oz).
Sleep
You have slept much more this month due to not feeling well. You didn't like napping in the beginning of the month at Tina's, but you're doing much better now that you're on a "schedule"
Likes
Bath time
Tummy time
Your swing
Loves
Watching TV
Music
Your Giraffe
Being in the carrier
Riding in the car or the stroller
Laying on your back and stretching out
Cooing and mimicking noises with momma and daddy
Dislikes
Being overly tired
Being hungry
Getting in your car seat
Getting dressed
Dominick,
You are three months old and you've had a big month, little man. This month you took your first trip on the plane to see your Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts and cousins. You had a great trip and did awesome on the plane. You did have a few meltdowns, but I'm 99.9% positive that it was your ears. Everyone loved getting to meet you and I am so glad you were still pretty little when you got to meet everyone. You even got your first Christmas gift from Uncle Josh, Aunt Lisa, Blake and Joslyn. You also got to attend your first MSU football game. You did great through the whole game; I think you enjoyed being outside.
Momma started her new job and you've done great at Tina's house. I didn't expect anything less from you. I think she enjoys having you there and vise versa.
You had your 1st set of of shots and did so good. You barely cried and only got a little fussy that night. I think the spots were a little tender so I gave you some tylenol and you were good as gold.
When we were in Michigan you got your first cold. We've taken you to the doctors twice for it and they've gave you quite a big list of medications. You have an inhaler, benadryl, tylenol and nasal mist. We only really give you the benadryl at night time along with the nasal mist and that seems to help you. You've been kind of clingy for me since you've been sick, but I don't mind. You were having a hard time eating from the bottle when you were at Tina's one day, but it didn't really continue past that.
On the 27th you laughed for the first time and it was the sweetest sound ever. The first time you laughed I asked your daddy if he heard it, he said no so I did it again and you kept giggling. It was music to our ears and we loved hearing that.
This month we celebrated Thanksgiving and you got to experience your first Black Friday experience. You slept the entire time and I put you in my carrier and you were happy as a clam.
We can take you nearly anywhere. You are such a good baby and are generally happy. You really only cry if you aren't feeling well, tired or hungry. I love that about you; that you're so easy going and have such a happy personality. It makes my job easy and is some reassurance that we're doing a good job.
You sure are a cuddly, lovey baby and I LOVE that about you. You love receiving kisses and cuddling with me. When we kiss you, you open your mouth real big. I'm going to miss that when you're older and that's not so cool anymore. I could seriously kiss you and cuddle you all day long.
You love to "talk" and coo. You could do that with us all day. You also love when we mimic your sounds. You try to come up with new ones and it's so cute. When we make noises, you look at us and try to do the same thing. It normally doesn't happen, but you get something out. It's fun to have "conversations" and you just smile away. You also love when we blow raspberries on your cheeks and belly. You get the biggest smile and it's just the sweetest. You get a big open mouth grin, sparkly eyes and sometimes you even scrunch up your nose when you really like something. It's the sweetest site ever and just melts my whole heart.
If anyone else is holding you, you are just fine until you see or hear me. Then you get really antsy and excited or cry because you want me to hold you.
Baby Man, I seriously love every day with you. Every stage that you've gone through has been my favorite, I don't know if I'll ever stop saying that. You make our days brighter and that much more fun. We are looking forward to your first Christmas, even though you won't even remember. I hope you know how loved and wanted you are and how much you are prayed for each day. I thank God every day he chose me to be your momma, to raise you and to get to love you. I am beyond blessed. You are so loved, little boy.
This month I was talking to someone about being a mom. I said, my heart is always on the verge of exploding since I had you. I want everyone (who wants to of course) to have the opportunity to be a momma and to experience all that comes with it. It's a feeling I can't even put into words.
I love you to the moon and back, sweet boy.
Momma
Highlights From The Month
1 comment:
He is such a cutie! I love the little blue hat he's wearing at the bottom of the post. I also think it's a great idea that you're blogging to him--I'm sure he'll really appreciate it some day (and if he doesn't, you will haha). :)
Post a Comment