![]() |
| Halloween morning he went with his daycare to the parade for the school age kids. He was waiting for it to start |
Monday, November 18, 2013
Halloween 2013
This year for Halloween I knew back in August that I wanted Dominick to be a lion. When we were in San Diego I actually bought his costume at the NEX and that was that. I was super excited and just KNEW he was going to be so cute. He was already roaring and that was the first animal noise he had learned so I just thought it was meant to be.
Every year that we've been in California we spend it with friends. We have a small "potluck" type dinner and then everyone goes out trick or treating. This year was no different. We got Dominick dressed and then we were off. We only went to a handful of houses, but he didn't care. We ended up walking around 2 miles through one neighborhood with a lot of our friends. He just loved being outdoors and with his friends. He was happy as a clam running down the street. He walked 3/4 of the way and then was carried. He was such a little trooper and absolutely adorable. Thankfully for a friend she took pictures. I left my big camera at home and my small point and shoot just didn't get the job done. I think he might have been the cutest little lion I saw this year (not that I am biased or anything like that).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



1 comment:
he sure is a cute lion!!! ps . what camera do you use?!
Post a Comment