Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentines Day

Ryan and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day together, but I always want to make it special for Dominick. Last year, I honestly forgot about it until right before and made him a couple no sew blankets and he was over the moon about them. This year Ryan and I made a small dinner at home and then watched a movie.

For Dominick we got him hot wheels cars (his favorite take along toys), 2 books, 2 plates and a heart chocolate box and as you can see from the very last picture I think he was happy with all of his little gifts. We love our little Valentine so much it hurts.
He would NOT put down this zyrtec bottle. He loves to hold them and shake them whenever he sees them. He just so happened to see this one before I gave him his present. You will see it in many of the pictures.

He gets SO many compliments on his head shape...but that face is swoon worthy!

and that smile!










3 comments:

Sarah said...

He's just too cute! He does have a perfectly shaped head too! I'm a new follower and can't wait to read more! Feel free to stop by my blog sometime too!

Jen said...

Awww he looks so excited! I love it. :)

Sarah said...

i love the photo of him peeking in the bag!