Ryan and I actually really enjoy hiking, but we haven't gone much. I think our last hike was Hollywood in April 2013. We are usually really busy on the weekends so we don't often go. This spring we decided we would try a few new trails (sadly, we've only been once) so on April 26th we made the trek to Malibu and hiked Escondido Falls. It was a short 4 mile hike and quite shaded. Dominick ended up walking a little over 2 miles of it by himself. He was such a trooper and we got SO many compliments. He said hi to every person who passed us or we passed and was just SO happy that whole day. The kid LOVES being outdoors and honestly, I cannot blame him. If you get a chance and are in Southern California I highly suggest going. There's not all that much scenery, but it was a good little hike for our family of 3. I have more pictures, but haven't uploaded them yet.



4 comments:
I love hiking, it is so relaxing. Looks like a great time to me.
4 mile "short" hike! ha ha that is intense. i probably would have died. so way to go dom!! he rocks.
Sounds fun!!! We have been trying to get out more an do more 'active' things as a family too!
Caleb and his best guy friends go on hikes every now and again and I'm begging Caleb to take me one on this summer!!! :) looks amazing. Go you!!
Post a Comment