Day 3 we were off to Seward. It was actually the day that we were looking forward to the most. When we initially started planning the trip the Ididarod was happening. I wanted to take Dominick to see puppies and for a trail ride so I started looking them up. I found the Seavey's Ididaride Sled Dog Tour and new we had to go. Well then I started finding out that they were also Ididarod champs (father and son) and really was excited to go. And for the icing on the cake, one of the Seavey's WON the race this year and was SO STOKED! Dominick LOVES dogs so I knew he would really, really enjoy this.
We started our time in Seward at the SeaLife Center. It's small and we didn't stay too long since we had to grab lunch and make our 3:30 appointment for the sled dog tour.
![]() |
| Lunch at Nellie's |
![]() |
| don't mind my dumb face. I think I was telling Dominick to say "cheese" |
![]() |
| this dog was in the movie Eight Below |
We ended the day with ice cream. I think this day was Dominick's favorite! :)

















1 comment:
cutest pups everrr!!!
Post a Comment