Friday, September 19, 2014

Kenny Chesney Album Release

More recently I've mentioned how much I love living in California. A complete 180 from not so many a moons ago. It's true, there's always something to do, places to go and see and really the weather of CA is pretty magnificent as well.

A friend of mine shared a post from iheartradio last Thursday on my wall saying if I wanted free tickets to see Kenny Chesney to send an e-mail. Okay, I mean, let's be honest that's pretty easy and it was from their official page so I took the plunge. I didn't hear anything back by Friday morning (which was my day off), the day of the "concert" so I just figured I didn't get picked. Well, Ryan was home for lunch and we were talking and I got the e-mail saying I had free tickets to respond with my name and show up at the iheartradio theater in Burbank. My friend and I went and to say we had so much fun is an understatement. It was a VERY short, all acoustic concert, but it was a lot of fun and a great FREE night out on the town.


Happy Friday, y'all!

1 comment:

Jen said...

This looks like it was a blast! I am slightly jealous haha.