+The 12th we took Dominick to meet Santa and to say that we have THE cutest Santa picture might be an understatement...it also might be super biased too. But really?!
+The 13th we went shopping and then our friends had a holiday party. We had a great time with friends.
+The 14th we went to Universal Studios with friends. Dominick fell asleep in the stroller which is why he's not in the picture. He LOVED it and so did we. It was our first time and we wish we would have went before. Super fun.
+Dominick and I flew to Michigan on a red eye on the 19th.We left our house around 7 and went to dinner with Ryan. He dropped us off in Vegas and 20 hours later we FINALLY made it to my parents house where we both took a nap. Ryan will be in Michigan before Christmas and Dominick is going to be OVER the moon excited to see him.
+Ryan is scheduling TMO and some other out processing "stuff" this week and I'm booking hotels for our move, researching preschools for Dominick in our new area and anything to help Ryan.
+We decided to leave Dominick in Michigan instead of bringing him back to California with us. We only have 2 weeks in CA before we start our move and we thought it would be so much easier on the little guy to stay with his Gigi and Papa. We will miss him something fierce, but I know with how busy we are time will just fly by.



3 comments:
No you're totally right! That's one of theeeee cutest Santa pictures I've ever seen! He's a natural ;)
Oh my goodness, that is THE best Santa photo ever. He looks so happy. I love it.
that is SUCH a great santa photo! i can't wait for C to not be afraid anymore.. however, i am afraid myself so maybe he will never get there. ha ha
Post a Comment