Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Quick Trip to Michigan, Gender Reveal Party and Sledding in Ohio

I can't believe it's been 2.5 months since I last posted. A LOT has been going on lately (some of which I'm not really ready to post just yet). I guess let's start from where I left off shall we?

Mid February Dominick and I headed to Michigan for a week and Ryan followed that weekend. My best friend since first grade is having twins so I threw her a gender reveal party. It was SO fun planning and being the first to know the gender of the sweet babes.
the first day we got there we went to a local bakery and got donuts!
the desserts
the cake!
drink station...if you are throwing a party make tassel garland! So easy and so cheap!
I painted the twins banner
the guesses
That weekend we also went to see Garth Brooks and to my nieces birthday party at a bounce place in Grand Rapids. Unfortunately I was too excited and didn't take any pictures at the concert or the party. We were there, though!

The first day of March we still had a bunch of snow in Ohio. We bought sleds shortly after we arrived and since we had SO much snow we found a big hill and together we went. Dom had such a fun time and honestly so did we. The hill was pretty icy from all the sledders so it was super fast. Dom's favorite part was making snow balls and eating the fresh snow and throwing snow balls.




No comments: