+Last week has pretty much been one for the books and not in a good way. Tuesday was one of the worst days I've ever had (and most expensive). I had to have a crown placed on one of my teeth due to a cracked filling and afterwards I went to pick up Dominick. We headed to lunch at "The Pepper" aka Chili's because he loves that they have the tablets on each table (super engaging for us, I know). After lunch I needed to grab a prescription from on base so we were headed there. Dom and I were going about our day and I was making a left hand turn and didn't see a truck coming (long story short he was in a blind spot behind another car making a left turn in the opposite direction). We ended up totaling my car, but Dominick and I were just fine and that's the important thing.
+On a happier note, I ordered a Lilly Pulitzer medium agenda and to say I love it is an understatement. It's so fun and bright and it's the perfect size for me. I loved my EC planner, but I hated the size of it so I've been looking for a replacement for quite awhile and I think I'm really going to love it.
+It's been hot here in Ohio (with lots of rain) lately so we have spent quite a bit of time at the splash pads and pools near our house. Some of them are free and some we pay for, but it's cheap,easy and fun entertainment.
+There's a dairy farm about 20 minutes away and it's a LOT of fun. They have a putt putt golf area, batting cages, a small kids area with an inflatable slide and other fun things and a "train" ride". Of course there's ice cream, a small restaurant and goats and cows you can see. I took Dominick there the day before I left for Las Vegas and he had the BEST time. We spent a few hours there and he rode the train probably 12 times...at least.
3 comments:
:( Accidents are the worst.
Oh my goodness! You definitely didn't have a good day! I'm sorry about your car, but like you said you guys were safe and that's what's most important!!!!
Oh my gosh! Glad you all are okay! What new car did you get? We are shopping around, we are trading my Jeep in and want something else!
Post a Comment