Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dominick - Two Years

I wrote this a year ago and never posted it. To be honest I never finished it, but here is what was in my drafts. Tomorrow I'll post his Three Year post :)

Weight
Birth: 7 lbs 13 oz
2 Years: (I wish I remembered)
  Length
Birth: 22 in
2 Years: (I wish I remembered)
Diapers
Size 5
We've started potty training a couple times and it's been torture for you (you act as if it's a punishment) so instead of ruining our chances we're just trying every now and then and not pushing you.
Clothes
2
Eating
Picky at times. You love pizza, spaghetti, hot dogs and most fruits
Sleep
You still sleep through the night. You go to bed between 7:00 and 7:30 and we have to wake you around 5:45-6:00 to go to daycare
Likes
Trains, planes and automobiles, being outside, being with friends, paw patrol and bubble guppies
 Dislikes
Diaper changes, long car rides, being told no or not getting his way
Dominick,

I don't think I can do you justice in one of these posts since I haven't wrote one in quite awhile. I'm going to try to sum up your year in bullet points. This is going to be a long one so here we go!

+You spend most of your days with Mrs. Jen, Andres and Jacob when he gets home from school. Mrs. Jen and Mrs. Lo started "pre-school" with you three days a week.

+We are working on our ABC's and numbers. You have an ABC book that we go through every single night. You are getting so good at recognizing letters on your own. You also count 2, 4, 2. Apparently you are an even number lover. ;o)

+Trains are by far your favorite thing. You also love airplanes and automobiles, but trains are your true love.

+You can say SO many words that I don't even want to begin going through the list.

+You went to Michigan twice, Alaska and all around California.

+When in Michigan we took you sledding and it was definitely something that you love.

+Your best friends are Mason, Tanner, Andres and Jacob.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

this reminds me of crue in his stage right now! love that were always on the same page. but how is he almost THREE! i remember his two year pictures like yesterday! oh dom. you are such a ham. happy birthday (soon) buddy!

Jen said...

Time is going by so fast!

Allison said...

I wish it would all slow down!