Wednesday, January 3, 2018

June

-This was the month of the pool! We spent a ton of time in the pool and LOVED it. Both boys enjoyed having the pool. Ryan and I realized it was a TON of work!









+Dominick and I made "homemade" pizza for an easy dinner one night.
he made his into a happy face and was so proud of it
+Kai started scooting around more. He's growing too  fast!


+Malachi slowly started solids this month with baby lead weaning. His first food was broccoli
 -Dominick went to his first ever vacation bible school. It was different from some of the others and his age group was mostly arts and crafts. One of his art projects won best in show! We were so proud of him!


 -Ryan turned 30 this June! I remember when 30 seemed so old and now, here we are!
 +This is FOUR people who are STOKED that baseball season is over. I told y'all that it was the LONGEST season. We missed the all star game, but we didn't even care.

No comments: