Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Pentwater 2017

Pentwater is a place I've gone my entire life. It's a family tradition and it's something we try to be apart of every single year. I know it means a lot to my parents and I love that we live in a location where we are able to go. When we lived in CA it wasn't as easy and I don't think we made one trip the entire time we were there. I also love that I grew up going there and now my boys have memories (Dominick at least) going too.


This year we drove up on the 30th and home on the 7th. We got there very late, but it was worth driving late so both boys slept the majority of the way.




Our week was spent on the beach, climbing Mt. Baldy, eating way too much ice cream, go-kart riding, putt putt golfing and celebrating America's birthday! We truly had the best week and Dominick was NOT happy to be leaving.













No comments: