On his first day back the baby man and I had a pretty successful day...if I do say so myself. Our day looked kind of like this:
- Breakfast
- Went for a walk with friends. Actually, I pushed the stroller and carried a crying baby who wanted nothing to do with the stroller, but was as happy as a clam in my arms.
- He ate and I chugged a gallon of water because unlike nearly all other parts of the US it is still in the 90s and 100s every day here in the desert.
- He took a nap and I did a work out DVD
- Had lunch
- Started laundry and put dinner in the crock pot
- Started working on our Christmas lists
- Got a job offer and accepted said job offer.
- Finished laundry
- Caught up on the DVR for far too long
- A friend stopped by to chat
- And then Ryan finally got home and we were together again.
And because he is too darn cute here's my baby monster (picture taken on Saturday)
| I will be ONE month old tomorrow! |
3 comments:
Glad you guys had a good first day!!! I know Bryan hated having to go back to work, he loves being home with us...mostly bennett I am sure haha.
Ok. So, I am still slightly in shock that nine months flew by so quickly (at least for me) and ohmywordyou'reamom!!! He is an absolute cutie and I'm glad you were all able to enjoy a month together!
Oh my goodness Congats to you guys!! I'm so glad you commented on my blog because I found you again. I was wondering if you had had the baby yet. He is such a handsome little guy, and his cheeks, oh my, ADORABLE. Congrats again.
Post a Comment