I don't have anything good to write today, but wanted to post SOMETHING. I saw a few currently posts going around so here it goes...
Reading: The Husbands Secret by Liane Moriarty - I've been reading this since the beginning of July and I just can't REALLY get into it. I read a lot on the plane to Vegas, but I was too tired to do any more reading so I slept 98% of my flights.
Playing: Country...especially this song. LOVE!!
Watching: A lot of Netflix. Scandal Reruns and One Tree Hill
![]() |
| I'm TOTALLY team Fitz. Sue me. |
Trying: to apply for jobs like crazy. After being in Ohio for 6 months and summer winding down it's definitely time.
Cooking: these chicken wings tonight for dinner. SO yummy!
Drinking: flavored sparkling water. It's my FAVE
Texting: Right now I'm texting Ryan, but on the reg I text my California babes all day errday, some other mom friends and my mom a whole lot.
Tweeting: I'm almost never on twitter. :S
Pinning: recipes and Dominick's third birthday party ideas. We are having a small, small, small party for him with my family in a couple weeks so I'm just having fun pinning some ideas.
Going: to a a couple concerts later this month! Super excited for that! I'm taking my almost 10 year old niece to a One Direction concert (haha) and then Ry and I are going to the Kenny Chesney concert in the D.
Thinking: my accident came at the worst possible time ever. Not that there is ever a good time to have an accident, but mine really did come at a bad time.
Loving: my Lilly agenda
Hating: the tantrums, attitude, fake cries, picky eating and constant testing coming from Dominick right now. I sure hope this stage passes and soon. I think we've hit the threenagers a few months early. Someone tell me four is better!
| He looks so sweet and happy, right? He's a wild one! |
Enjoying: my new car, but already dreading the payments that go with it. :)



4 comments:
I love your new planner/agenda! Soo cute!! :) I hope you can find a job soon. And chicken wings for dinner tonight? I want to join!!
I love the new planner, super cute! And that song is amazing!
It's my favorite right now!!!! Thank you, it's the perfect size!!!
OKay I totally missed that you had a car accident!!! Hope you all are okay!
Post a Comment