Back in June when Ryan was TDY Dom and I went to the
Cincinnati Zoo and we loved it. We often hear the debates between which zoo is
better the Cincy zoo or the Columbus zoo so we decided to go one of the last
weekends in September. I loved the Cincy zoo as there was a lot of animals and
a lot of babies, but I have to say that we loved the Columbus zoo even more. I'm
pretty sure we are going to go ahead and get yearly passes because there's just
a ton of things to do and see and even though it's an hour away I have no doubt
we will get our money's worth. I didn't take too many pictures as I just enjoyed
the day with my guy, but here is what I do have.
 |
| I promise he liked it |
 |
| he waited all day to ride the train and kept asking for the map to see how far away we were. |
 |
| the elephant came up super close and there were a couple farther back. he announced to everyone that there was lots of elephant poop out there. people started laughing and he got super embarrassed |
 |
| we went to Tom+Chee afterwards and he was SO tired. He wouldn't put his hands down because he was just SO exhausted. he wasn't trying to not get a picture, he just didn't want to do life in this moment. HA! |
1 comment:
This zoo looks awesome! I am all about stuff like this. :)
Post a Comment