Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Fire Station

When we selected Dominick's preschool we didn't think he'd get to go on field trips (one school we looked at had one every couple of months) so we were very surprised when we were asked to sign a permission slip for him to get to go to the fire station. They needed 9 parent volunteers because they were walking (it's a few blocks away) and if they didn't get that many they would have to cancel. I didn't tell Dominick because up until the last minute they were still unsure. Thankfully they were able to go and he had the best time.The field trip was on October 14th. Ryan unfortunately was out of town for a training, but I was really thankful my work is super awesome and I was able to go, 

Dom didn't know what to think of the firefighter all dressed up in his get up with his mask and everything on. In fact it made him incredibly nervous, but he did great and had the best time. I didn't bring my big camera which I was disappointed about, but I did get a couple pictures of him. I should also say that he was super distracted and was not really interested in taking any pictures. 





this was his "cheese" face. LOLOLOLOL


3 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

Oh my goodness - so precious!!!!! Fire stations are so neat, even as an adult! Glad you were able to go :)

Jen said...

He looks so intrigued! I love his face.

Laura Darling said...

What a fun trip for him! So glad you were able to go too!