Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Misc.

~Ryan and I have been so busy recently. It seems like whenever the weather starts to get nice, our weekends become nonstop.
~This past weekend the weather was in the 90s each day. It's been so nice out, but we're gonna be getting some cooler days this week (as in 60s).
 ~I started a bible study that's going around different blogs. I actually love it. The book is called What's It Like To Be Married To Me? If you have the opportunity to read it, you really should! I also, made a page (it's located on the side) where I discuss what I'm learning and my thoughts from each week. It's only been 1 week, but I am excited to really continue this book.


~This past weekend Ryan, Calli, Rocky and I met some of our friends at the dog park for a picnic and play time. The dogs had the best time and it was great to be get so much fresh air. Unfortunately, sometime while we were at the park my poor buddy got cuts on each of his paws (3 out of the 4). He's been pretty mellow since we got home. They're not very deep, but I think it's a sensitive area for him. Hopefully they heal soon and we're able to go again soon.
~On Saturday Ryan and I washed and cleaned our cars. It was a lot of work, but we were glad to have them finished.
~Last week the credit union I worked at was having their annual meeting for the public. They were also celebrating their 50th anniversary, so the meeting was more of a celebration as well. It was a nice event and the food was great!
~I guess that's all I really have for an update. I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I really want to read that book! I tried to do the Blog Bible Study last year and I didn't stick with it but maybe I will buy the book and just read it on my own!