I know that we are entering a new weekend so why not recap last weekend?
+rode dirt bikes. Friday night I went to our friends' to help with party prep and R and B went out riding in the desert I believe. Saturday we were in their garage and R sat Dominick on it. I snapped this picture. :)
+played in our friend's water table. We got T a water table for his birthday. Let's just say it was a huge hit and we are going to buy Dominick one too. He was SOAKED after only a couple of minutes.
+did a lot of standing by ourselves. Dominick is now getting more and more stable while standing. If he has food in his hands or a remote or anything really he does a really good job. He has even started taking one or two baby steps. As soon as he realizes he falls to the ground. He really is doing great.+cuddled with our dogs. Poor Calli girl, Dominick just loves her. She is a pretty good pillow however. :)
+went to a birthday party. Obviously we went to a birthday party as I've mentioned it a couple of times. T just turned 1 on Saturday and his older brother turned 2 in February and Dom is turning 1 in September. I'm certain if they got the opportunity to grow up together it would be a scary site. Everyone would see those boys coming and think, "watch out here comes the "T" and Boutwell boys!" I'm confident they would get in lots of trouble and have great memories together.





3 comments:
i love that you guys are able to get together with friends so often!
A water table is on my list for B's birthday present! I have seen quite a few and when I worked at a daycare back in highschool (gosh that was 8 years ago) the toddlers LOVED them! I'm wanting to get one that has a side for water and sand, but so far no luck finding one here so to Amazon I go lol
Also that chair he is sitting in is cute! Where did you find it?!?!?!
So funny about the water table, I got Owen one for his birthday, I can't wait to give it to him next weekend. And I can't believe Dominick is standing alone and walking. Owen could careless. We try, he's happy crawling and walking along things. Landon was walking at 10 months so its hard not to compare. Whenever we are out and Owen wants down I always tell him, "if you were walking you could get down!" :)
Post a Comment