Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Playing At The Park

We have a really nice park in our neighborhood, but we rarely make it down there. A few nights ago I thought it would be a big time for Dominick to go play after dinner instead of doing what we normally do and staying at home to play. Ryan and I took him and he had so much fun. He has always really liked the swings, but the slides I'm pretty sure are his favorite.

Every trip prior Ryan or myself would always go down the slides with him, but this trip we thought he might be big enough to go down by himself and he is! He wanted to go again and again and again. It was time to leave and he didn't want to go. The next night we went again and I think he had an even bigger time! Ryan let him go down the swirly slide and he thought that was fun stuff!

We went in the evening and the sun was perfection for some of these photos. Sun flares are my FAVORITE in pictures so I was pretty much in love with all of these. And my guys made it even better. After looking at these pictures it makes me realize how big Dominick is getting and how he's starting to look less and less like a baby. I sure love him..
sorry for the picture overload I just love all of them so much!




This picture is real life...no edits! You can see the avocado on his face that I missed while wiping his face after dinner, the crusties around his nose (he has allergies), his hair is all sorts of crazy. I love it





Swirly Slide


He really was trying to pull him, but obviously Ryan was doing all the work. :)




this picture is Ryan's favorite. He says that to him Dominick looks SO happy in it. :)






1 comment:

Sarah said...

i loved this video on IG! the pictures of him with ryan are SO precious!