Friday, July 26, 2013

Water Table Fun

For Dominick's BBF's birthday we got him a water table and turns out D LOVED it. So we purchased him one and while we don't use it all that often I try to pull it out once or twice a week. Last weekend Ryan was outside mowing the lawn and it wasn't too hot so I thought it would be the perfect afternoon to pull it out for Dominick. I put him in his little swim diaper and let him go to town. He had so much fun, but it ended up getting pretty cold outside so we had to go inside.

I'm so glad that we ended up buying him the table. He really loves it and I can see him playing in it for many summers to come! This one was my favorite because it seemed like there were lots of things to do...and it didn't involve any sand!







1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Aw! Owen loves his table too, and he has a diaper thing like that too, they are so awesome, wish they had them for when Landon was this age!