This year I was a little nervous for. Dominick is still very social and quite happy, but he won't go to just anyone and he also has a little mind of his own. We had been holding off and holding off, but I told Ryan we really needed to get there so Dominick tell Santa what he wants before it's just too late. I had to run errands last night so off to town we went (which probably hasn't happened on a week night in over a year). Dominick was looking quite adorbs in his sweater and button down (which we changed into after dinner) and he had a nap in the car; he had a full belly, a cat nap behind him and was all smiles. The line wasn't too long so we waited the 30 minutes to see Santa and walked away with no tears and two good pictures.
![]() |
| Ryan took this with his phone and then got yelled at. HA |



7 comments:
HE IS SO CUTE!!! :)
He is SO cute! Love the picture of him and Santa "reading" together! I'm nervous to take Savanna to see the big man. She is so temperamental lol
Thanks for linking up with us! :) Love how he & Santa are reading!
LOVE the book picture - his outfit is so sweet - love that sweater!
Thanks for linking up with us :)
How ridiculously adorable!! Love the picture!
Baha I love that the photographers yelled at your husband - but that's suuuuch a cute photo!!
i am so glad ryan got that last picture! it is ADORABLE! and I'm glad your santa looks awesome along with taking the time to use a book! here it seems like every santa hates kids and is in a rush. pft.
love that baby picture of Dom too! not a bad outfit at all!
Post a Comment