A while back I signed up to a mug swap and I thought it would be so fun during this time of year. Who doesn't like to receive a pretty little something in the mail? I was paired with Jen from T
he Adventures of Our Army Life. She's super sweet and I am so glad I got to "meet" someone new.
I had taken Dominick to the park and as we were walking home I saw the delivery man walking from my door so I was super excited to see what had arrived for us. Sure enough it was my mug!!!
 |
| pretty little mug |
Thank you so much Jen! I LOVE my mug!
5 comments:
Stopping over from Jen's blog! Oh my gosh, her wrapping is so cute!! I loooove the mug you sent her! Your blog is so cute, I'm happy to be your newest follower :)
I am so glad you like the mug, thank you for being a great swap partner! :)
What a genius idea! I don't collect much of anything but I have an obsession with mugs. I have to get one every time we travel some place new!
Super cute mug!
Stopping by from the swap.
Cute mug and packaging!!! Thanks for joining the swap! I'm SO GLAD you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment