Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas, from my sweet family to yours! We hope you have a very special week with the ones you love the most. We pray that you end this year happier, healthier and more blessed than you started and that next year is even better than this one.
 
This year we decided to do a tri fold card. It's a little different than what we've ever done in the past, but I loved how they turned out. Surprisingly we've gotten more compliments on these cards than any other before. We ordered from shutterfly again (we do every year) and I am still very much in love with these than the day that I ordered them. Probably more so. We had a hard time filling all of the spots for pictures and I didn't even fill in all the spots for words (most of them, but not all)! 

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love this!!! :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

jennifer said...

Cute! I totally missed out on cards this year :(