Tuesday, June 2, 2015

HOME

On April 13th I took Dominick to see his first movie in the theater. It had been super rainy and we hadn't been doing much since my parents were gone so I figured it would be a good day to try it out. He normally naps from 1-3:30 every day so I was going to take him once he woke up, but figured it would probably be better to go in the morning and then we could have lunch and be home in time for his nap. It ended up working out perfectly. We went into the theater right as it was starting and missed all the previews which I did on purpose. It was already dark so he was a little scared to go in, but I just carried him in and sat him in his seat and he didn't move or make a noise once. We saw the movie Home and he seemed to like it...I didn't think it was half bad either. :)
this is so dark, but he was so serious the whole movie and never took his hood down.
after the movie was over I took some pictures of him. He hated them, but this is how he sat through the entire movie. Didn't move once.
His first movie theater experience!

3 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

Awwww!!! That last picture is precious! I'm glad he sat still and enjoyed the whole thing!

Jen said...

That's awesome that he sat still the whole time. :)

Allison said...

I couldn't believe he actually did!!! He can barely sit still for 2 minutes. Hahaha