Thursday, June 18, 2015

The End Of May


May 16: Ryan sent Dominick a 12 pack of dinosaurs off amazon. Dominick was super excited and we played dinosaurs for many days
That night we went to dinner with my parents and to go grocery shopping. Every time we're in Meijer he always asks to ride the horsey. How can I say no to him when it's literally ONE CENT!
May 17: We spent a lot of time outside .Clearly his balance bike is one of his favorite toys.
May 18: Feeding the animals at Mooville at the petting zoo area.
May 19: I actually worked out
May 20: My niece had another half day, but I asked her mom if she could skip and go to the aquarium with Dominick and I. We also had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. They had a great day.
May 21: Dominick climbed this wall all by himself at Mooville (we clearly spend a lot of time there).
May 22: Dominick and I went to run some errands and then had dinner with one of my best friends and her daughter. Afterwards we took the kids to play at the park. They had the BEST time. Dominick was SO tired. We stayed at the park until well after his bed time (we were walking out at 9:15) and we didn't get home until around 10:30. He stayed up the entire drive and slept in early for me the next morning.
May 23: Ryan sent Dom this shuttle from the Air Force Museum. The last time we were there he had wanted it, but I told him no. Ryan ended up having to go there for work so he picked it up for him and sent it to him. Dominick LOVED his "tairplane". He kept telling me how fast it was and how high it could go.
I sure love this little guy
Mooville was also having their annual anniversary celebration so we went out there and partied with them twice this day.
May 24: After church selfies
my brother and sister in law invited us over for dinner this night and my brother was entertaining Dominick. He was running through the hose and had the best time.
May 26: It's hard to tell, but I had gone to the library and as soon as I walked outside it started POURING down rain. I made a b-line to my car and by the time I got home it was even worse. I parked my car and ran inside, but I was DRENCHED.

May 27: We went and got ice cream. He was relaxing on the front porch.
May 28: Our small local grocery store had these mini carts. I said he could push since we only needed one or two things. I went to put the loaf of bread in and he told me it was too heavy.
May 28: My best boy

2 comments:

Jessica said...

ONE CENT pony rides!??!?! Amazing! Our rides here cost 1pound so about $1.60 lol needless to say our boys like to just sit on them haha

Jen said...

Okay I am in love with your hair!!! It looks amazing!