This past weekend November 3rd was the actual race and it turned out to be a really nice day and a fun race for him. We got up quite early, packed the bags, packed the car and out the door we went. We got there right on time as we ended up running into a bunch of traffic on the 405 (we were actually afraid we may not even make it). I think we pulled into the parking lot around 1:00 and the race started at 1:30. Ryan changed, I got the baby fed, diaper changed and into the stroller and we were there right before it started. Our friends were already there waiting for us and they too didn't think we'd make it.
Ryan said there were SO many people that he spent a lot of the run dodging people. I think he enjoyed it overall.
| Dominick with his Daddy after the run |
| Waiting for everyone to finish! |
| Dominick and his Daddy after the run |
It was a great weekend to spend as a family and with friends.
1 comment:
So sad, you were at my home and I wasn't!
Post a Comment