Worst Parts of Pregnancy: The first trimester was definitely not a fun one. I was pretty much a vegetarian the entire 1st trimester. I couldn't eat nearly anything and I was exhausted all the time. I was glad it was only for 1 trimester.
Best Parts of Pregnancy: I LOVED being able to feel him move and he would often get the hiccups so that was a lot of fun too. I also always loved seeing him on the ultrasound. Other fun things were the shopping and things like that. Also, eating yummy food and rarely feeling guilty about it, that was definitely one of the best parts of pregnancy.
Weight Gain: I gained around 30-35 lbs during my pregnancy. My next pregnancy I am definitely going to try to say no a little more, but I don't regret it because while it is taking a while, the weight is coming off.
How I Knew I Was In Labor: On the Saturday before I delivered I started having a lot of cramping and was really uncomfortable. By Sunday I was spotting and in a LOT of pain from the cramping. I told Ryan we should go into the hospital just to make sure (I was schedule to be induced that Thursday). When we got there they told me my bleeding wasn't enough and my contractions weren't close enough, basically I wasn't in active labor and they sent me home. Monday morning around 1 AM I woke up to go to the bathroom and the bleeding was really heavy and I was in a LOT of pain. I started timing my contractions and woke Ryan up. We went to the hospital after getting around and they gave me a room...it was time to meet our baby Dominick!
Total Length of Pregnancy: I delivered at 40 weeks 5 days
| My last picture: 40 wks 2 days |
1 comment:
oh my goodness!! i had NO idea that you had a baby! Congrats girl!
Post a Comment