Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween 2012

This year was Dominick's first Halloween and we were so excited. We went back and forth on what he was going to be for nearly the entire month of October. The weekend before we finally decided he would be a Dinosaur and I ordered the costume on Sunday the 28th and it arrived Monday the 29th. Our friends' little girls asked quite a while back if we would go trick or treating with them so that was our plans. Then we were invited to a dinner with some other friends. It turned out to be a busy day.

The day of Halloween, Dominick was just having an off day. He wanted me to hold him the WHOLE day and if I wasn't holding him I needed to be touching him or he would FREAK out. I finally got a chance to shower and get ready. I put him in his costume and we went to our friends for dinner. After dinner we made a quick trip back home and were off to trick or treat with L and K. It was kind of a chilly night so we were only out for about an hour, but at least Dominick was able to go for a little bit. He slept through it and he didn't get any candy (we didn't actually go to the doors), but we can say he went. After we got back, I fed him and we went back to our friends to finish dinner. All the kids were going through their big stashes of candy, trading and were on quite the sugar high. It ended up being a really good day.







No comments: