Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dominick-4 Months

Weight
Birth: 7 lbs 13 oz
1 month: 12 lbs 10 oz
2 months: 14 lbs 6 oz
3 months: 16.4 lbs
4 months:  18.2 (unofficial)

 Length
Birth: 22 in
1 month: 22.5 in
2 months: 23 in
3 months: 24.5 in
4 months: 25 in (unofficial)
Diapers
Still size 3 pampers
Clothes
You are wearing mostly 9 months and some 6 month pants.
Eating
You are still exclusively breastfed and eat every 3-4 hours. You take 2-3 bottles at the baby sitter's (4.5-5 oz).
Sleep
You had a couple of nights where you slept through the night, but you still wake up once (sometimes twice) to eat.
Likes
Bath time (we started putting you in the tub and I think this may be your favorite time of the day)
Tummy time (you are really good at holding your head up)
Your swing
Your jumperoo
 Your new toys (especially Scout and Sophie the giraff) 
 Watching TV
Music
Being in the carrier
Riding in the car or the stroller for walks
Laying on your back and stretching out
Cooing and mimicking noises with momma and daddy
Getting lovin's
Standing up (with help of course)

Dislikes
Being overly tired
Being hungry
Getting in your car seat
Getting dressed 
Being in the car too much
Dominick,

This month has sure been a fun one, baby boy. You are sure the sweetest of sweets. I could eat you up with a spoon. I think this month has been my favorite, but I have thought that every month. Does it get any better than this?

This month you rolled over from back to belly (you're a pro at this) and belly to back. You aren't as good with belly to back, but you're definitely getting there. Whenever you get upset about being on your belly I roll you over and before I even have my hands off you you are on your way over again.
This month you got to meet Santa, celebrated your 1st Christmas and New Years and got to have your grandparents here for 2.5 weeks. You had 3 different baby sitters (Tina, Nicole and your Grandma and Grandpa). You went on numerous adventures to see Christmas lights (Mission Inn Festival Of Lights and Newport Beach's Christmas parade), the Rose Bowl, lots of walks and dinners at our house with friends.
You are such a strong willed and a determined little guy. I hope you keep those qualities your entire life. You are always so happy and such an easy going baby. I like to think you're easy going because we are always on the go with you and you've been able to experience so much in your short little life. You are also so happy (especially in the mornings). You are constantly smiling and talking to us and some of the silliest things make you giggle and we love figuring out what those are.
You will play by yourself for quite a while, but as soon as you see me or we make eye contact (with me or anyone for that matter) you want to have our attention. You also do a fake cough to get our attention, but I do think you have started to get a cold and that fake cough is now real.

Baby boy, I love you to the moon and back. I can't imagine my life without you and am so glad I get to spend so much time with you. On the 31st it was a year since we found out you were apart of our lives. In 2011 we had just found out we were pregnant with you and in 2012 we felt so blessed to have such a smart, vibrant, loving, HEALTHY baby boy.

Love you to the moon and back,
Momma
Some Highlights















New Years Eve



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh doesn't it just 'hurt' how fast these little boys are growing up! He is such a cute little thing!!!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

He is so darn precious! I love his smiles... especially the big ones he was showing off in that picture :) And love that he adores bath time - so sweet!