So Ryan is in the end stages of preparing for an inspection at work so he had to work on the 4th and got out kind of late. We left Edwards around 2-2:30 and arrived around 5 into Vegas. We quickly checked in, dropped our stuff off at the hotel and ventured out to see some of the city.
We had dinner at Cabo Wabo and it was so good. I am pretty sure I had the best fajitas of my life.
We checked out some of the other hotels.
We had an amazing, easy going baby with us.
| he found his tongue this day |
The next day we got up and had a quick breakfast and went to New York New York and MGM. My mom and I put in $2 each in the penny slots, she won $14 and some cents and I won $2.18 so we both ended up leaving ahead (even though I barely made it). After that we went back to the hotel to pack up and I had to feed Dominick before we headed to the airport. We dropped them off so they could board their flight and we were all pretty bummed. We always have such a good time with them and this was no exception. We got to do so many fun things and enjoyed our time with them so much so it was pretty sucky that our time together was coming to an end.
After we dropped them off Ryan and I went to upgrade our phones so we did that first (we upgraded to iphone 5s). Afterwards, Ryan let me pick where we went to have lunch/dinner before heading out. He knew I was feeling a little down after seeing my parents off so we went to Serendipity 3 where we had an amazing lunch (I got the ABC burger and he got the BBQ and blue burger. We both liked them. We also shared a strawberry frozen hot chocolate and it was so delish! It was a fun afternoon, but our trip back took ~3 hours and felt closer to 10.
The house felt pretty empty and very lonely when we arrived. Sunday we started getting back into our routine and "normal".
1 comment:
Oooo Vegas! I have been trying to get Bryan to go there for the last 6 years!
Glad you had a fun last night with your parents!
We have the iPhones 5 and LOVE them! So awesome!!!
Post a Comment