dear Friday, I'm so glad that you've come again. You should show your face more often. dear Dominick, you are so close to crawling I wish I could just do it for you. On one hand I'm so proud of you and on the other I'm so sad that you're ALREADY {almost} crawling. You are such a big boy. p.s. I love you! dear Ryan, you make my heart happy. I am so proud of you for all of your hard work. You always have so much on your plate, yet you are still a good husband, a good daddy and a good worker. p.s. I love you! dear Momma, THIS is the month that you'll be coming to visit us. We're so excited for your visit. dear Dad, we wish you could come, but we WILL see you in July! dear March, I am so glad that you're finally here. I have a feeling this month is going to be a good one. Dom turns a half a year, I'll be 25, both my parents birthdays, Ryan and I's dating anniversary {6 years}, Easter and warmer weather. dear weather, today is projected to be 75 and tomorrow 77. Thank you! dear no buying for 30 days, I'm trying to figure out when I should start you. dear Dave Ramsey, we are starting your plan this month. Don't fail me!
Have a great weekend, y'al!

5 comments:
March seems like it will be a great month for you guys! So many fun things!
That weather sounds absolutely perfect!!
He is SO close to crawling!!! The belly flop at the end is pretty adorable. What a great age!
Stopping over from Friday Letters! Great letters, have a great weekend!
By the way, love the quote on your header..I have a HS friend that said that quote all the time and lived it!
Stopping by to say thank you for your comment! :) Your little guy is closer to crawling than mine! He's too lazy! He'd rather stand!! How fun to watch them grow and learn! :)
-Sam
Life as Mrs. B
We are starting the Dave Ramsey plan too! Our kit just came in the mail and we start classes tonight!
Post a Comment