Weight
Birth:
8 lbs 5 oz
6
months: 19.9 lbs
9
months: 22.2 lbs
Length
Birth:
23 in
6 months: 27.3 in
9 months: 28.9 in
Diapers
Size
4
Clothes
12
or 12-18 months
Eating
We
cut a bottle and feeding this month.
Now
you eat at 6:30, breakfast, 10:30, lunch, 3:30, dinner and 6:30.
You
take 6 oz bottles at daycare
You
LOVE table food
Sleep
You're
still a great sleeper
Likes
Water
Dominick – you always brighten right
up when you see him
grabbing faces
playing with hot wheels cars (much to
Dominick's dismay)
solid food
standing up (assisted)
Dislikes
Being buckled in the carseat
Being held while sleeping
Grass
Being hungry/seeing food and not
getting some IMMEDIATELY
Malachi,
Fall in the Midwest
is always a fun time and with this being your first we did it up big! We went
to Michigan for some fall fun. We went to the pumpkin patch/cider mill for your
first time. It’s one of Daddy and my favorite ones in Michigan. The weather was
actually beautiful for fall in the Midwest. You enjoyed yourself too, but I do
think you got hot.
We had family
pictures this month and you were absolutely NOT having it for these. I hope she
got some good ones because you made her WORK. Haha!
You show your
silly personality the most at dinner time by constantly being silly and making
us laugh. The more we laugh the more silly you are. Speaking of dinner time,
when you are done eating you will flip your plate over on the ground. It’s
beyond frustrating. Hahaha!
We carved you a
pumpkin and you got to celebrate your first Halloween. We were able to attend
quite a few Halloween festivities and trunk or treats. We dressed you up as
Chewbacca and you were by far the cutest little wookie I ever did see.
You started at
your new daycare this motnh and you did so, so good! The transition was a
little rough at first (which we expected), but you really did do great.
This month you
became SO mobile and started to crawl and get a round. Before you could get
where you needed, but also didn’t realize how far you could go. Now you do the
four legged crawl with no struggle.
Sugar Bear, we all
think you hung the moon. You are so special and made our family so whole. I
honestly forget what life was like before you. You are very easy going, so
happy and fit into our family perfectly. You have a really great personality
and we can’t wait to see more and more of it really come out. We are so excited
to watch you get bigger and grow into your own even more. I can’t believe how
close to one you are! Time is a thief and I wish it would slow down. I love
this stage and age so much. I pray every single day for you and your future!
Love you to
infinity and beyond,
Momma





1 comment:
He is such a cutie! It's so fun watching them change and grow.
Post a Comment