On our final morning before flying home we had some time. We decided to head to Disney Springs and do some shopping and have lunch. We had lunch reservations, but the restaurant ended up having a kitchen fire and wasn't open. They didn't tell us until we got there so that was super disappointing. We decided to find another place and I honestly don't remember where it was. It was the restaurant on a boat and it was fine, but I probably wouldn't eat there again.
Before lunch we walked around, went into some stores and used the majority of our credits at Goofy's Candy Co. It was a low key morning and I think we were all just tired and ready to be back home.
We truly had the best three days at Disney and made the most of our time. I'm so glad that we got to go back and use the rest of our tickets as well as get to experience the Christmas Party. It's a MUST do if you're a Disney fan or contemplating on going (it's also expensive). We cannot wait to bring Malachi the next time we go to Disney(land or World).
![]() |
| Dominick was SO proud of this picture |





No comments:
Post a Comment