+My parents came back to Ohio to watch Malachi so Dominick, Ryan and I could go back to Disney World for another quick trip to use the last of our tickets from when we had to leave early in September. We had such a fun time and boy, were we exhausted! I think we needed another vacation from our vacation. #memories
![]() |
| in case you were wondering Malachi was having a GREAT time |
![]() |
| before my parents left we met Dominick for lunch |
+One of the big things I like to do in November usually before Thanksgiving is get the boys early from school/daycare during the middle of the week and take them to the mall to see Santa. I like to do this around this time because it's never busy and there's usually no line so we get all the time we want with Santa. One obviously LOVED Santa and one obviously HATED Santa.
+We spent Thanksgiving in Michigan and my mom and I even went Black Friday shopping. It was a big success. I love going shopping with her on Black Friday. It's our little "thing" we do whenever we are able.
+I love doing the book a day advent leading up to Christmas so when we got back Ryan and I spent a night wrapping all of the books. It's a pain, but the boys truly love it and I hope they will always remember these little fun things we do.








No comments:
Post a Comment