We woke up bright and early again to head to Animal Kingdom!!!! This is one park we missed out on last time so we were excited to go. One thing I want to say before I go on is that we only did a half a day for AK and Epcot. If we had more time like our original trip we probably would have done full days at each, but we love MK and HS so we definitely wanted to try to fit those parks in. I also want to add that I didn't realize I reserved so many character dining experiences. Like I've said before Dominick isn't huge on standing in lines to meet characters (maybe it's a boy thing) so that was not a priority for us. Having character dining experiences makes up for that. They come around to the tables and it takes the wait out. We had a dining plan and did NOT use it the way we should have for snacks, etc., but that's okay. We now know for next time. If I had actually really realized how many character dinings we had I would have changed it up, but we loved all the food and each experience. Okay, moving on...
We were so excited because we talked Ryan (who hate's roller coasters) into riding Everest. I'm not sure if he'll ever ride again, but he did it for Dom. I'm not sure if Dom loved it or hated it and I wish I had a picture readily available (I'm not on my computer) to show you all of our facial expressions...maybe I'll edit to add at a later time.
 |
| we all loved the safari |
Lunch reservations were at Tusker House. Dominick really loved this dining experience and the food really hit the spot since we didn't eat breakfast for some silly reason.
We spent the morning and early afternoon at AK and then headed back for naps. After naps we went back to Magic Kingdom and Dominick got to ride some more of his favorite rides again. Crowds were low and we just had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment